Wednesday, January 16, 2013

GO, BIG GIRL!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG girl, whatchu gon' do, GO GO BIG girl whatchu gon' do!?

....We gon' #WERK, Baby! That's what we are going to do! We will be giving BIG fashion trends, BIG beauty tips, BIG advice on "THE SURGERY" (Oh, don't you act like you don't know what 'The Surgery' is...) BIG opportunities to get yo' life and keep it real cute! Truth is, if you are a BIG girl now, you have been for a while. This is not new to you! So, let's share the wealth...and Yes, there is plenty to share.

WHY 'GIRDLES AND WEAVES'?

Why not!? I was once asked what two things I would bring to an island if I was abandoned there. I replied with a girdle and weave. I know, I know...it sounds so superficial. But when I look good, I feel good! I may be abandoned in the middle of nowhere, but I will feel like a million dollars walking down Peachtree St. in Atlanta. You have to look good. Looking good is the foundation to feeling great.

As a BIG girl, society provides falsified evidence to tell us that we are, frankly, irrelevant and unhealthy. I've seen the thinnest of people more unhealthy than a person of larger size. It's not the size, it's how you choose to live your life in any given predicament. The predicament can be poverty, health, weight, family, etc. Everyone has issues... and everywhere else your weight is an issue. Here, your weight is your glory! So shine, bright. Your'e beautiful like a diamond in the sky!

Go, BIG girl!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment